- Passionate and people-oriented Albuquerque-area volunteers who can attend local events to spread the word about the New Mexico Wilderness Alliance
- Volunteers who can donate time from January-March to help solicit donations for NM Wild’s annual online auction.
- Members who will host fundraising house parties to support NM Wild.
- Items for our online auction in March:
- Vacation rentals
- Services (massage, instruction, yoga, bike tuneup, etc.)
- Gently used hiking gear, outdoor wear, etc.
- Members who will consider being monthly donors to help us sustain a predictable monthly budget for our wilderness campaigns. To become a monthly donor, just go to the online donation page, fill out the form and choose “Monthly” under “Recurring Frequency.”
- Members who would like to join the NM Wild Alliance Stewards legacy giving program. New Mexico Wilderness Alliance Stewards are individuals who have included a future gift to New Mexico Wilderness Alliance through their will or estate plans. Becoming a New Mexico Wilderness Alliance Steward can be as simple as including a bequest to our organization in your will or designating our organization as one of the beneficiaries of a retirement plan or life insurance policy. Learn more here.