- Category: Forest Service Planning
- Published: Friday, 13 November 2015 09:28
We have a great opportunity to engage the public in important National Forest Land Use Planning processes that will guide management of our national forests over the next 15-20 years. The Carson, Santa Fe, Cibola, Gila, and Lincoln National Forests have all started the process, and will be taking public input over the next several years. New Mexico Wilderness Alliance is conducting inventory of wilderness quality lands within these National Forests and writing recommendations to submit to each agency during the appropriate comment period.
Upcoming public comment periods and public meetings are below:
3. Wednesday, August 16, at the Cuba District Office
- Topics: Archaeology, Oil & Gas, and Forest Plan
- Address: 04b, County Road 11, Cuba, NM 87013
We look forward to your continued involvement.
See timelines for all plans here.